Thursday 7 April 2011

Hello !!

My name is Valeria Arias. I live with my parents and my little sister. I`am fifth student of Preschool Education and Initial Primary at University of Chile. I was born in Santiago and I have twenty two years old. My favorite sandwich is "chiken-mayonnaise" and I dislike the tripe. how disgusting.

I would like to learn English, because I don`t like to fail English three again and I will want understand the english song without use translator. I hope make great. See you later. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Valeria! I believe that your blog is very good and It is need for learn more of english.

    Bye, kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valeria. I live with my parents and brother too. I think that your favorite sandwich will taste even better with avocado! :)

    I hope to meet each other even more in this blog

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try "chunchules"... Yuck..., that's disgusting!!!

    ReplyDelete