Thursday 21 April 2011

A expert in my field

I admire to Paulo Freire, he is a expert in popular education.  
He born the nineteen in September of 1921 in Sao Paulo, and died in two in May of 1997. He was a brazilian educator and a influential theorist of education. He lived in a family of middle-poor class from Recife, Brazil.
He was study philosophy and psychology of language in your country. Then, he was job in the Departament of Education and Culture in Pernambuco, Brazil.
Paulo Freire was interested in tech to read and write to poor persons, because he wen think than the education was a very important thing for the people.

I like Paulo Freire, because he was a teacher committed with the vulnerable people.
Your more importante book are, “The opressed pedagogy” and “The education like practice of the freedom”

He is a example for the educator around the world, if we will be like him, the world will be different, and the children will have the need.

“Never accepted that educational practice should be limited only the Reading of the Word, read text, but should include Reading the context, Reading the world” P. Freire

2 comments:

  1. I admire Paulo Freire a lot too. My favorite book of him is "Letters to who intends to teach". I read it when I was in first grade and since that I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulo Freire is great! I like the book: The opressed pedagogy too.

    Is very good your post. I see you

    ReplyDelete