Monday 2 May 2011

Free Time


Free time, oh I need this! Really I don’t have free time. I do my Professional Practice in the morning, I have class in the afternoon and the weekend I work in the supermarket. But this isn’t a problem for me, because I find the way of have fun.

I don’t do a lot of things indoors; I read novels, listen music in my bedroom and watch series and movies in the TV. But generally, I spend my free time in outdoors activities, I like go out whit my friends to pub,  cinema, discotheque,  mall or walk in the Forestal Park eating a ice cream.

Now I’m a sedentary person, so I don’t practice any sport, but the past year I practiced Aerobic and yoga a few days in the week.

When I was a child, practice a lot sport, like cheerleaders, artistic gym, handball, but I wasn’t constant.
I think that I will can do a lot the thing if I will organize well my free time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Valeria,

    Do many activities, I assume you have little free time, but I think it is you enjoy a lot.
    See you at the U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is good that you know how to maximize your free time, although its scarcity.

    ReplyDelete