Sunday 8 May 2011

My favovite piece of technology



I ´m a technology person, I like have the last in techonology and my favorite piece of technology is my ipod, I get it about two years ago, and before it, I didn't know what it was for. I get it like a present from my parents, on the first semester in the university... I suppose that they was proud of me. With my ipod, I can listen to music, and save lots of pictures, documents and every kind of files, even movies, but I still don't get how to see movies directly on it. My life without my ipod would be maybe not that bad, but I wouldn't have space in my pc, cause it have just a little memory capacity, and I keep all my songs, pictures, movies and other things in my ipod... I have to admit it, I love it... and when I'm going to anyplace alone, I always take it with me.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Valeria

    I like listen to music, especially when I hope a long time, or when I'm on the bus. I like it.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete