Saturday 14 May 2011

The Children


I like the children; they are the reason of why I study Pre-school education and initial primary. I enjoy so much share time whit them.

In my family there are two women, I and my little sister, I have twenty two years old and she has nineteen, so don´t have children in my family. But my aunt has a child of two years old and he is my favorite cousin, I go out to many places whit him.  I like playing whit him; if I have a problem I forget it playing whit him, they to transmit a positive energy that give happiness to everyone.

I loved be a child; all was so magic and surprising. When I was a child I wanted be a professional gymnast and won an Olympic medal, made the pirouettes in the air, the big jumps and the acrobatics in the asymmetric joists; I really wanted be a gymnast.

When I was a child, I liked to play whit my friends in the passage with the ball. The children to now playing whit technological games like the Play station, Nintendo Wii and the computer. I hate this; they depended of a technological piece to entertaining.

When I will be a mother, I like have two children, first a boy and then a girl, I want have one of each sex, this is my plan of live I hope realize.

2 comments:

  1. Playing outside with friends on weekends was great. I loved riding bikes and playing with clay. Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved play with ball in the street with my friends, It was great !

    ReplyDelete