Friday 10 June 2011

Friends

I don´t make friends easily, I have a few, but very good friends. In the university I have classmate not really friends, because. I meet my best friends in the school, about ten years ago. I was transfer for a new school, because my mom starts to work in there. I start to hang out whit my friends in a class camp. We were a five girls group and we were still together until last year from high school. Then, one girl gets pregnant and we don't see her very much. Other one study in Valparaiso, and that's why just stay three. These to girls are my best friends. My dearest memory about them it’s hard to pick, they just are right there when I need them, and that's the most important thing. I like theirs happiness, their life ideals and their way of being. I dislike when sometimes they act like little girls whit caprices or furies.

We've had many adventures, for example, when we were teenagers; we use to go out without our parents’ permission, to "bad places" like alternatives night clubs. And in the tour of "studies" we had lots of adventures, like escaped from the boarding school just to buy some things for the parties...

I envy about them, that there are able to cut for the healthy thing, their aptitude to become detached when it's necessary.

If I could, I would give them the entire world, with just good people to know, without injustices. Particularly, I would give a big labor field to the one that study theory and history of the art, and for the other one, I would give a life without tonsils.

I'm really grateful of having known them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi :). I felt really identified with your post. I went to a women's college too and I had 4 friends that I keep until today :).
    I heard that schoolfriends can last a lifetime =).
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! the adventures of teenagers are very funny.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete