Wednesday 1 June 2011

A photograph I like !


I have a camera Fujifilm S1500, is a professional camera and I wish for my eighteen birthday, I don´t know used very well, but I try take good photographs. When I don’t´ know the use of a button, I read the handbook, and am ready for take more photographs.  I love take photographs to my family, my friends, in special dates, like; New Year, Birthdays, Christmas, but as well, I enjoy taking photographs to the flowers, animals and dusk in the beach.

This is a picture since four years ago, on our study trip. In this picture are my friends Jordana, Yaritza, Joselin, Paulina, Yennifer, Constanza, me, and the rest of the course. I went in women´s school, so don´t there is man. They was more biggest friends at school, we was a great group and use to do lots of things together. That was one of the first days on the trip, and we were doing social service, in a small town called Los Muermos, in the tenth region Of the lake, in the south of Chile. We divided the class in three parts; agree the interest from each one. One group was the humanist, and i was in there, with the most part of the people in the picture. We decided to do a season of childrend's films, and it worked out just as we planned. The group of mathematics area decided to help with electricity systems, and the cientist group decided to give a medicine chest. Also, we together built a little playpen. After that, we left the town and keep with the trip in the south from Chile. That's a great memory, and there was great people.
I like the photographs, because keep a memory of an important date, fact or event, and enjoy look the photographs years after, smile and reviver this memory in my mind.


2 comments:

  1. Your photo is nice, you are with your classmates.

    The photograph reviver moments, is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valeria :)
    What a cute picture! I also went to a school for women only and we occasionally traveled to know some new places, to learn and do social work.
    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete