Friday 27 January 2012

The Environment



In general there is little information on how to care for our planet, but lately in schools, from what I've seen in my practice, has spread the theme of environmental stewardship in students in kindergarten through high school and even in university, our faculty there are some practices that help care for our planet.


In my house together all milk containers, and glass separated from the end of the month and deposited them in the containers from supermarkets

Generally I use public transportation to get around within the city, but the weekends I like to go biking with my friends at the Cerro San Cristobal, and am very tired but I think it's a way to help the subject of pollution.

I'd like to belong to the organization Greenpeace, because they are concerned to protect both nature and living beings on our planet, the same man has destroyed, but I've never been for lack of information, although I would in a concrete future.

The only thing I can think of to reduce the carbon cycle paths improve the city to encourage people to use their bikes and stop using cars that pollute a lot, also could promote the use of electric cars that make well for our planet.

Santiago is one of the counties with more pollution in our country, for the large number of vehicles, and people do not make any kind of practices that help to reduce these high levels, I believe that if they made good on television advertising in the streets, etc.. You could create awareness in the minds of people and inherit a better planet for our future generations. Bye classmates.

1 comment:

  1. I never will understand how can exist people that have a car for only their. Now are cars for a one person!!! How is possible that the people can be so selfish? I think that this objects are overvalued, If you use the bike in the peak time you are more faster than cars or buses.

    ReplyDelete