Friday 6 January 2012

The Movies



I don `t know to much about the film world, but I like to watch the movies in the cinema or in the computer of my house by internet.

I think the role of movies influence in the thinking of the society, and is very strong. The movies show situations of persons based in the real life, in the present, past and future, like the worldwide wars, in the movie “Life is Beauty”.
The movies as educational resources, are very useful, can to obtain many significant learning.
I like to watch movies of all kind, but I prefer the romantics or drama movies, always cry with this. My favorite movie is “Pride & Prejudice”, based in the Jane Austen´s Book, of the director Joe Wright who also to made the movie “Atonement”. I really love both movies.

The last movie I saw, was "One Day", where to work Anne Hathaway, a really good actress in my opinion.
Bye Classmates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vale, I agree with you that movies can be a great educational resource, because children are motivated much with them.
    Greetings =)

    ReplyDelete