Friday 20 January 2012

The vacations


I think that vacations are very important for the body and mind of the peoples, because this help s to reduce the stress and to increase you job performance because was just I need the last year. Because I had so many things to do in the university.
My last holidays were this last summer, in January. I went to the south from Chile. I traveled with my family, because all the years we travelled together, is like a familiar tradition. The first place we visited was Valdivia, we stay in there about five days in a small cabin, but every day we used to go to different places like museums, nearby lakes or beaches.
One of these beaches was called Niebla, and when we get there we really found out why it was called that way. It was like a clouds factory. In Niebla, my sister went into the sea and after a few minutes, Vanessa revised that in her pocket was still her mobile phone! It is very funny. We went all over the center of Valdivia, the restaurants, the traditional crafts, the Calle-Calle Lake, the motor launch, ever the marine wolves in the shore lake.
Also we went for a seal ride, visiting an island with a big colonial fortress. My best friend came with us, and in the return journey we left them in Pitrufquen, because she has family there. Then, we arrived at Villarica's lake to stay for one night.
I to get there by car with my family and my friend, but the way of transport the most we used were the foots, because the landscape of the south are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Valeria,
    I'll to travel to Valdivia this year and your post is very useful, because I can know that places to visit.
    I hope that this summer ypur vacations are very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valeria, your vacations sound very fun, I hope visit that places this year and enojoy too.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete